Diet Clinic understands privacy concerns of the users and that’s why keep it confidential.
Rigorous security procedures are been made to ensure the safety of your data, We don’t sell or pass your personal data to any one else.
Your details like name, email address, contact number, address, weight and height are collected with the sole purpose of serving you with good quality service and only because its needed for your good health and well being.
We don’t store your credit card/debit card information once the transaction process is over.
Diet Clinic may set and access Cookies on your computer.
1. A Cookie is a small file that resides on your computer’s hard drive and often contains an anonymous unique identifier and is accessible only by the web site that placed it there, not any other sites.
2. You may delete Cookies, however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly
Diet Clinic fully understands the relevance and importance of the privacy of information of the users of the website and the services of the company.
This privacy statement describes how Diet Clinic collects and uses the personal information that users provide on our website: www.dietclinic.in. www.dietclinic.co. in. This statement also describes, in detail, the choices that are available to you pertaining to our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
The personal information of our users is gathered for various purposes but the same is undertaken whilst adopting adequate measures to safeguard the privacy of personal information. The purpose of the same is to improvise on our services to all users.
We gather and collect information such as your IP address, the type of browser that is being used, type of device being used, type of operating system, flow/pattern of pages, log in information and other related information. We may also gather information regarding your location.
Usage of information collected
The purpose of the usage of the information collected from all of our services is providing, maintaining, protection and improvising the services that we provide and development of new services, and to protect our website and our users. We may use/share non-personal information publicly and some with our partners for advertisement purposes or to determine statistical trends.
Security of information
The security of information of our users is of prime importance to us. We have adopted and imbibed all possible and generally followed measures and methods to ensure the safety of personal information and to safeguard the same. However, it is a given that all possible measures cannot ensure a full-fledged guarantee of security and therefore inspite of the best safety and security measures being adopted, absolute security covering all aspects cannot be guaranteed.
Review of standards
We regularly undertake periodical review of our policies and systems to ensure maximum protection and follow a policy of strict adherence to regulatory frameworks within the organization. We work diligently to follow up on complaints made, if any.Updation and Deletion of Personal Information In case any of the users desire to update/change/ delete any of their information that is available to us, they may get in touch with us at and our team will look into the issue and resolve the same at the earliest.
Every computer accesses a Weight Loss Menu web site is assigned a different Cookie by Weight Loss Menu. The information collected by Cookies :
1. helps us dynamically generate advertising and content on Web pages or in newsletters,
2. allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using our Web site and selected sponsors' and advertisers' sites,
3. how many people open our emails, and
4. for what purposes these actions are being taken.
1. Updating Your Personally Identifiable Information , Weight Loss Menu tools that collect and store self-reported data allow you to correct, update or review information you have submitted by going back to the specific tool, logging-in and making the desired changes.Weight Loss Menu may store user submitted data (PII and/or PHI) in an active database for a period of six (6) months. After six (6) months, user submitted data, including PII and/or PHI will be held in an active database or on an inactive back-up medium for a period of not less than six (6) years.
2. Removing your Personal Information, If you have a complaint or problem, please write to email@example.com. Our team will forward your complaint to the appropriate Weight Loss Menu department for a response or resolution. We try to answer every email within 48 business hours, but may not always able to do so. If you want to (1) delete your Personally Identifiable Information from our systems, (2) update the Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided to us, or (3) change your preferences with respect to marketing contacts or other activities, select the privacy option on our Contact form. , If you do not receive adequate resolution of a privacy related problem, you may write to Weight Loss Menu Privacy Help Desk at: , Weight Loss Menu, Inc., Attn: Office of Privacy, L-6, Street 1, L-Block, Mahipalpur, New Delhi 110037.
3. Updating Your Personal Health Information in Weight Loss Menu Manager , In order to update information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org We require you to send a signed statement, including your name, address, email address and birth date, to the address below authorizing Weight Loss Menu to remove your Personal Health Information from our active databases. Upon receiving your request, your personal health identifiers stored in active databases will be removed so that you cannot be identified or associated with any Personal Health Information you previously provided.
4. Limitations on Removing or Changing Information , Upon your request, we will delete your Personally Identifiable or Personal Health Information from our active databases and where feasible from our back-up media. You should be aware that it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record of the information you have provided to Weight Loss Menu from our servers.