Diet clinic experts help underweight people to gain weight effectively by ensuring the diet is balanced and to consume calories according to height, age as well as activity levels. The experts here feel that instead of gaining weight quickly, it is better for your body to gain weight slowly. Dt Sheela Seharawat advises people not to rely on a diet full of foods having sugar and saturated fats as it only increases body fat and may also affect your cholesterol levels and overall health. To gain weight in a healthy way you should consume a nutritionally balanced diet containing regular meals.
Tips by diet clinic founder to gain weight in a healthy way:
- It would be best if you consume small frequent meals during the day. you can eat and drink every few hours, i.e. three meals and three snacks.
- You can add a small amount of cream, cheese or olive oil to your food as it will help you to increase energy levels.
- Have high energy protein foods in both snacks and meals.
- Avoid low energy food items like tea, coffee, diet soda, etc.
- Consume full cream dairy products to gain weight effectively.
- Choose whole-grain bread, pasta, cereals, lean protein sources; and nuts and seeds.
- Be mindful and avoid consumption of excess sugar and fat; instead, you can consume muffins, yogurt, and bars.
Dietician Sheela Seharawat will help and will work with you to create a plan for you to gain weight slowly and healthily. In case you have any digestive issues she will recommend a special diet plan for you by taking all things into consideration.
Weight Loss Clinic Delhi | Diet Plan Gurgaon and Delhi | Diet Program Delhi | Dietician in Delhi | Nutrition in Delhi | famous dietician in Delhi | Top Dietitian in Delhi | Dietitian Nutritionists In Delhi | Best Dietitian nutritionist Clinics in Delhi | Best Dietitian Near Me | Delhi Weight Loss Center | Delhi Dietician | Delhi Diet Center